Heavenly Qigong 4 Week Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Qigong exercises, for health enhancement, illness prevention and personal growth, have been around for thousands of years, with millions of practitioners around the world… but many people are still unfamiliar with these practices.
Simply put, Qigong is the Chinese equivalent of Yoga, whilst also being unique and different.
‘Qi’ (energy / prana / life force) ‘Gong’ (to cultivate / transform’) is the art and science of harnessing the power of nature, and restoring our natural state of inner harmony, in order to transform our mind, body and Spirit at a fundamental level.
Through simple, flowing movements, certain postures and sitting meditations, we bring our mind to a place of stillness, and restore vital energy which is often drained through everyday living and stressful life challenges. Qigong turns on the natural self-healing abilities of the body, allowing the body to heal from a multitude of ailments. On a mental and emotional level, it allows us to return to our natural state of inner harmony, and then live from this calm, relaxed, natural state in our daily lives. This gives us the ability to manage whatever is going on in our personal lives, or the world at large, in a calm and stress-free manner. For example, even in the direst of circumstances (bereavements, personal challenges, natural disasters, world crises) one is able to maintain a state of joy, peacefulness and calm inside.
Yuan Gong is also designed as a system to cultivate the heart consciousness and transform consciousness towards greater levels of self-realization, with an end-goal of what is commonly termed ‘enlightenment’ – the realization of the Self.
You are invited to join this 4 week ‘Tian Yuan’ Heavenly Qigong training 9-30th July. This 4 week training will teach the in depth theory and practice of Tian Yuan, the first method of the 9 methods of Yuan Gong.
Tian Yuan has a multitude of benefits, including:
- freeing of Qi blockages in the body, especially in the head, neck and shoulders (very helpful for stiff shoulders, headaches, migraines etc)
- increasing of energy through the replenishment of energy reserves as you gather pure Qi from the universe into your body
- calming and stilling of the ‘chatterbox monkey’ mind with an ensuing dissolving of mental turmoil, worries, fears…
- a return to the home of your heart
- and much more… which will be shared during the full training
The 4 week training includes:
- 4 in-person classes with Kim at Healthy Self Yoga PLUS
- weekly online practice sessions via zoom to keep motivated PLUS
- a detailed student manual AND
- access to Kim’s online Qigong e-learning portal AND
- a BONUS Qigong Squats online training course
The wonderful thing about this course is that once you have learned Tian Yuan thoroughly, you will have it for the rest of your life. You will never need to learn it again, although regular practice is required to get results.
For queries contact Kim on 021410633 (text preferred) otherwise click on RSVP to book on Kims booking page
Workshop Session 1
Workshop Session 2